High Performance Line
- Max. air flow rate: 6000–8000 m³/h
- Nominal air flow rate: 20 m/sek, 5090–6950 m³/h
- Vacuum: 2630–2680 Pa
- Filter (surface) area: 50–71 m²
- Extraction port diameter: 300–350 mm
- Remaining dust concentration, returned airflow quality: <0,1 mg/m³
The most important highlights at a glance
Clean-air dust extractors for professional use.
It is clear that wood dust accumulates in workshops and it is also widely known that this dust has been classified as a health hazard for some time, but it is only recently that the topic of dust extraction in this industry has become a real talking point. An EU regulation soon to come into force will allow companies that have an air filtering requirement of up to 8,000 m³/h (previously 6,000 m³/h) to use wood-dust-approved clean-air dust extractors, saving them from the expensive investment of an externally positioned extractor. However, in addition to the numerous rules and regulations, one thing is also absolutely clear: Dust-free working is not only healthier, but also offers numerous opportunities for energy and cost savings in wood processing workshops. An individually adapted extraction solution is simply essential for a healthy workshop.
Felder offers air filters, clean-air dust extractors and filtration systems for efficient chip extraction and air cleaning. All models achieve a remaining dust concentration level of less than 0.1 mg/m³, in accordance with remaining dust content level H3. Unlike conventional dust extractors, Felder positions the ventilator behind the filters. This generates a negative pressure throughout the entire system, preventing dust escaping through any leaks.
... Your decision for Felder, a risk-free decision
- The right machine for every budget
- Complete reliability in professional use
- Tailor made machine solutions
- High quality cast iron machine table and aggregates
- Innovative detail solutions derived from 60 years of experience – already included in the standard configuration
- First class manufacturing and finishing standards
- Intuitive application concepts
- Modern, distinct design
- Quality and precision from Austria
- Powerful and efficient
- Complete package: Comprehensive service support